Spice up your meal prep with our delicious Homemade Chilli & Lime Turkey Burgers!
– 1 tsp Coconpure Coconut Oil
– 50g Rolled oats
– 400g 2-7% Fat Turkey Mince
– Salt & Pepper
– 1/2 Fresh Chilli (red/yellow)
– 1 Tsp Garlic Paste/1 Garlic Clove
– 50g Red onion
– 1/2 Lime
1) Line baking tray.
2) Add burger mince to a bowl.
3) Add in chopped onion, garlic paste/crushed clove, chilli and lime.
4) Add salt / pepper to taste.
5) Add 1 scoop blended rolled oats.
6) Add in melted coconut oil.
7) Mix all together.
8) Make 5 burger patties.
9) Place on the tray.
10) Cook for 15-20 minutes.
11) Serve with salad of choice or in lettuce wraps for a low-carb option!
Macros per burger (makes 5)
Visit our website:
For information about training, nutrition and supplements check out our blog:
Don’t forget to follow Myprotein across social media. We have the best gym techniques, nutrition advice, healthy recipes and much more: